November 6-7 at Jamestown Baptist Church
On November 6-7, Jamestown Baptist Church is hosting a 2-day training seminar in The Roots of Faith – Old Testament course. This special training offers a convenient, shortened track toward full certification to teach through the Roots of Faith Old Testament materials and will better your understanding of the key content, chronology, and geography of the Old Testament.
About the Roots of Faith Course
From Good Soil Evangelism and Discipleship, the Roots of Faith is a chronological Bible survey of God’s redemptive plan, consisting of two courses: The Roots of Faith–Old Testament and The Roots of Faith–New Testament. Covering 50 Old Testament events in 50 lesson, the OT course unfolds the story of a perfect world that became cursed by sin and the giving of promises regarding a Jewish King who would become the Savior of the world.
- 2 days of training in the Roots of Faith content and methods of teaching
- Certification to teach The Roots of Faith Old Testament course
- 200 page Course Participant Workbook
- Access to the 200 page instructors guide with lesson plans to teach through each of the 50 OT events
- Access to the 200 page OT commentary
- 50 Old Testament “ChronoBible Cards” with visually appealing images and summaries of 50 major OT events
- Access to the online Instructor’s Resource Center which includes video clips, Power Point and PDF files and other materials used in teaching the course
- Lunch both days!
Morning Session 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Lunch 12:00 p.m. – 12:45 p.m.
Afternoon Session 12:45 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Contact Jamestown Baptist Church for more information:
2472 Quincy St.
Hudsonville, MI 49426