We are excited to be back inside the building on Sundays! Please register here if you plan on attending this week.
Child care up through 3 years old is available during the 11:00 service.
Because we are limiting space in order to spread out, we would ask that you consider alternating weeks between the auditorium and gymnasium to allow everyone an opportunity to sit in the main service.
The decision to reopen the JBC building for worship has been made after a great deal of prayer and planning. Because there is no “one size fits all” approach to helping our people feel comfortable when they attend, we ask that you respect those around you by maintaining the guidelines laid out below.
If you are unable to attend, a recording of the worship service will be available as soon after the service as possible. You will be notified via our church website, Facebook page, and email when that recording becomes available.
While we are exempt as a church and as individuals gathering together for worship from the state’s current stay-at-home order, we want to ensure that in re-opening we are taking reasonable precautions to provide for the health and physical safety of the JBC body. Please see and follow our guidelines and more information below.
- There will be a morning service at 9:00 am and an identical service at 11:00 am with no Life Groups or evening service.
- The doors will be open 20 minutes before the start of each service. If you RSVP for the auditorium, please enter through the north doors. If you RSVP for the gym or youth room, please enter through the east and west middle doors.
- When you enter, we ask that you would find a seat as far forward as possible and that you would allow 6 ft. between family units.
- After the service, we would ask that you exit out the door you came in and reserve fellowship and socializing for outside the building. Please maintain 6 feet of social distance between family units.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be placed at each entrance.
- All restrooms will be open. Those sitting in the auditorium should use the north (foyer) restrooms. Those sitting in the youth room should use the central restrooms. Those sitting in the gym should use the south restrooms.
- Masks are encouraged, but not required.
- Please limit personal contact as much as possible. We would ask anyone who is experiencing signs of sickness to please stay home.
- We will not be passing an offering plate. The offering boxes will be available in the back of the sanctuary and in the gymnasium.
- Janitorial staff will be sanitizing the church building each week with minor sanitizing between services.
In any public space where people are gathered together, there is a risk of exposure to the coronavirus. Please understand that your attendance is at your own risk.